CalSmile Family Dental
5150 Graves Ave, Suite 11F San Jose
Exam with X-rays and Cleaning
Deal Details & Terms and Conditions:
- Conveniently located dental clinic offers enjoyable, comfortable and pleasant dental experience. Consultation required before service.
- Choice of:
- Exam with X-rays
- Exam with X-rays and Cleaning
- Veneers: Minor Procedure, Major Difference
- Veneers have become a popular alternative to more intensive cosmetic dental procedures. Check out Groupon’s guide to learn more about this aesthetic treatment.
- Chips, stains, odd edges—these dental issues probably won’t affect your health, but they might make you wish for a clean slate. Veneers can provide just that. These are thin, custom-made shells of resin or porcelain that fit over the teeth. They are designed to mimic a natural look and feel, and can be adjusted to the natural teeth’s shape, size, and color. Porcelain tends to be a more popular choice: it resists stains better than resin, and appears more like natural teeth. However, resin veneers are thinner, meaning that the dentist doesn’t need to remove as much enamel from the teeth to apply them. Whatever material is used, veneers can last for years with proper dental care, though they will eventually need to be replaced.
- There are two methods for applying veneers: traditional and no-prep. No-prep veneers are simply bonded on top of teeth, a process that usually can be reversed if the patient wants to get new fang-shaped ones when that becomes cool. Traditional veneers are considered irreversible, and are placed in a multi-step process. After a consultation, the dentist removes about half a millimeter of tooth enamel to make room for the thin shell. They then take impressions and send them to a lab to make the veneers. After the veneers are ready, the dentist checks their fit and color, then roughens the surface of the teeth to ensure a strong bond. The veneers are attached to the surface of the teeth with a strong cement, which is cured under a light to harden it quickly. Patients should then be able to immediately resume brushing, chewing, and pretending their teeth are the keys of a tiny piano.
- Can not be combined with other offers
- This vendor has complete responsibility for the quality and accuracy of their advertised products and services
Started On: Oct 05, 2022
Valid Till: Jul 31, 2023
Santa Clara County
About: Welcome and thank you for choosing our office for your dental care. Dental treatment is an excellent investment in an individual’s medical and psychological well being. Our practice provides personal care in an un-rushed setting. We believe our patients have the fundamental right to a comprehensive oral evaluation and appropriate treatment in accordance with their personal objectives.